A large classical-topographical map of British Mandate Palestine in 1934 by Hugo Hermann. The map is unusual in showing the entirety of the area that would later become the State of Israel, including the Negev Desert in the south. It is highly detailed, and includes urban area delineations. A small booklet index is attached to this map (see top-left corner of the photograph). The map is in German.